Our Unconscious Mind as “The Monster in the Cellar”
In this discussion, Dallas Fell and Kim and Steve Cooper cover:
- Why we end up doing the opposite to what we mean to do sometimes – and how to stop doing that.
- The real influences that drive our behaviour.
- Ways of getting our conscious selves back in the driver’s seat of our lives.
- The kind of wisdom our raw emotions have / or if they are just rubbish to be got rid of.
- How our past negative experiences and “baggage” is like the “Monster in the Cellar”, causing danger and disruption in our lives.
- What we can do to get rid of this monster.
- How “Baggage Dumper” relates to Kim and Steve’s resources, like “Back from the Looking Glass” and “The Love Safety Net Workbook”.
- How getting rid of our mental and emotional “rubbish” from our past helps us to open up to our lighthearted self, and have more choices.
- Why we talk about “playfulness” being an effective tool, when the problems that burden us are serious and overwhelming.
- That if you are in physical or emotional danger in your relationship right now you should immediately take the steps outlined in Back from the Looking Glass.