Kim’s Emotional Intelligence Master Class
- Group Dashboard
- Read these First – 3 part series to get you in the fast learner’s lane
- Join the email list for this class here
Good Father’s & Mothers Family Management System
Handling Verbal Abuse
Kim’s 7 part series on dealing with Verbal aggression and passive aggression…
The Friendship Cult
Dealing with Bullies
Make Better Decisions
The Love Boat
Learn all about your emotions
- Better Conversations Dashboard – Are you craving more meaningful and caring conversation?
- Join the email list for this series here
Dump your emotional baggage and reclaim your light-hearted self…
- How to Have a Happy Marriage – Kim’s 5 part series
- Jealousy – Kim’s 3 part article series on jealousy
- Narcissist Taming – Kim’s 3 part article series on taming the narcissist.
- A Strategy for Trusting Others – 2 part article series with Dallas Fell
- Your Mind: A User’s Manual – Additional training with Dallas Fell
- Free Articles Directory – Articles to share with friends and family
My main private Facebook secret group (Kim’s Group) is where you can first reach out and meet people, many of whom are probably looking for the same answers as you. Feel free to ask questions and discuss any of the material you are working on. We will also try and help you to find your way around.
‘Kim’s Group’ (on Facebook) is women only, but there are other private Facebook groups (we sometimes call classrooms) associated specifically with the subjects you will be learning. These groups may include women and men commenting. Everyone is free to comment at the end of members-only articles.
All of our groups on Facebook are what are called ‘secret groups’. This simply means that whatever you share will never be online for anyone outside of that group to see. People will also not be able to see that you are a member of that group.
Once you have subscribed someone will get in touch by email with instructions. Otherwise please send me an email at email@example.com and let me know that you want to be a member of Kim’s Group on Facebook. I will invite you next time I am online.
Once you have accepted my invite you can access ‘Kim’s Group’ here: