Love Indeed is Still the Answer – the corruption of love and how men can save our world
“A historical and psychological treasure hunt, exposing
‘The Male Superiority Hoax’. An urgent call to reawaken
men’s faith in the power and divinity of love.”
How I Narrowly Escaped Family Law Court and Became a Co-author of Our Family Love Story
More than 15 years ago Kim had decided that I was a narcissist. As she uncovered my lies and struggled to tame me, our life became a living hell.
Looking back I can now see that we were at the beginning of an adventure: One that led me to finally know my real worth and, at last, to feel fully human. Today I stand beside my wife a proud husband and father, enjoying a life full of meaning, contentedly wanted and needed by his family.
Kim and I reveal the process of change we embarked upon in our latest eBook.
- Identify and derail the myriad competing interests that, throughout history, have corrupted men’s search for love and belonging.
- Learn to stop seeing women’s anger as disrespect.
- Understand the authority that women need in their homes to become warm and nurturing wives and mothers.
- Simple benchmarks for men to assess their performance as good husbands and fathers.
For fifteen years, Kim and Steve Cooper have offered themselves as humble guides and mentors, helping families avoid cynicism and chaos. Leading the way as peer support specialists whose own family has traversed love’s dangerous terrain.
Taking you to that place inside yourself that you can’t go by yourself. Helping you get back in touch with the power of love within you.
Statistics indicate that separation and divorce are not always the solutions promised. There must be a better answer. Love Indeed responds—with a strategic call to reawaken the critical status of husbandry and fatherhood and the importance of strong family to society.
– Currently available only by download PDF –
There are no reviews yet.