‘Steve’s Group’ subscription gives you access to all of the series, courses and articles below.
Decide what courses you wish to work on first then once you have subscribed to my group sign up for the associated email list for your choice of courses or article series to receive guidance and prompts. You may instead wish to bookmark this page and explore what is on offer at your own pace.
If you are still busy working through the steps in our books: You can still join my group for support! Just let us know after you subscribe that you want to be part of the discussion group for the book you are working through. We will send you an invite to join that FB secret group!
Steve’s Leadership Challenge
Good Father’s & Mothers Family Management System
Let’s get serious about systems and roles in our home!
Kim’s Emotional Intelligence Master Class
- Group Dashboard
- Read these First – 3 part series to get you in the fast learner’s lane
- Join the email list for this class here
Handling Verbal Abuse
Kim’s 7 part series on dealing with Verbal aggression and passive aggression…
The Friendship Cult
Kim’s article Series on Dealing with Bullies
Kim’s Series on Make Better Decisions
The Love Boat
Learn all about your emotions. Movies and articles produced many years ago by Kim and myself. Includes Kim’s report for men on how to conduct a sexual relationship that gets better over time.
Kim’s article series on how to improve your conversation skills.
- Better Conversations Dashboard – Are you craving more meaningful and caring conversation?
- Join the email list for this series here
Dallas Fell’s brilliant programme. Dump your emotional baggage and reclaim your light-hearted self…
- How to Have a Happy Marriage – Kim’s 5 part series
- Jealousy – Kim’s 3 part article series on jealousy
- Narcissist Taming – Kim’s 3 part article series on taming the narcissist.
- A Strategy for Trusting Others – 2 part article series with Dallas Fell
- Your Mind: A User’s Manual – Additional training with Dallas Fell
- Free Articles Directory – Articles to share with friends and family
My private Facebook group (Steve’s Group) is where you can first reach out and meet people, who may be looking for the same answers as you. Feel free to ask questions and discuss any of our material you are working on. We will also try and help you to find your way around. We have members from all time zones, so anytime is a good time to jump on and share your thoughts.
‘Steve’s Group’ is men only, but there are other private Facebook groups (we sometimes call classrooms) associated with the subjects you will be learning where you will find both women and men commenting.
All of our groups on Facebook are what are called ‘secret groups’. This simply means that whatever you share will never be online for anyone outside of that group to see. People will not be able to see that you are a member of that group.
Next please send me an email at email@example.com and let me know that you want to be a member of Steve’s Group. I will invite you to my private group next time I am online.
Once you have accepted my invite you can access ‘Steve’s Group’ here: