Still Waiting for the Happily Ever After?
- Are you fed up with psychology books that take chapters and chapters to get to the point and then give very little real advice?
- Are you still searching for answers to bring you close?
- Do you sometimes wonder if the fighting is all your fault?
On the brink of divorce and disillusioned with standard marriage counseling, I dove deep into the world of Emotional Intelligence training (generally only taught in the corporate world) and came up with some very practical advice:
- Do you know what your jealousy is telling you?
- Can you face your own guilt and shame?
- Do you understand the purpose of sadness?
- Can you regulate your anger (or instead do you get caught up in blame)?
Steve and I want to share the answers I found which completely transformed our bad marriage and include some very down-to-earth and practical advice:
Kim and Steve’s Love Boat Cruise is a 13-part series of movies and written transcripts, delivered weekly by email, where you will learn what your emotions are telling you and how to best regulate them for success in love and in your life.
This series is part of a membership site where you can work through the whole series at your own speed.
Available only by subscription, once subscribed there are options to share this material with your family and friends.
Bonus – Subscribe today and and we will include Kim’s Guide for men …
Sexual Longevity — how to conduct a meaningful sexual relationship
that continues to get better over time*
How Much? Access to The Love Boat Tour of the Emotions is only $24 a month over 3 months. You can log in to our members area anytime after subscribing and we will continue to send you updates approx. every 3-7 days. You may unsubscribe at any time after your first payment.
Unlock this Series for 3 Monthly Payments of Only $24
*Warning – explicit details included that may improve your sex life …